Wednesday 5 September 2012

I'm not sure I'm ready for this...

Tonight I asked my little man how old he was.  He very quickly threw three adorable fingers in my face and shouted 'three!' at me.  Then I asked how old he would be on Sunday, to which he very deliberately added one more little finger into the mix and giggled "four, Mommy!'  He looked so grown up with his fingers in the air and smiling from ear to ear, but I couldn't help but search his face for hints of my wee little dude.

I'm not sure if it's him starting school this week or if it's the fact that he just all of a sudden seems to be so grown up that's making this so tough on me.  I do know one thing for sure though, I'm going to find the answer to the age old question of how can we keep our little dudes little and I'm going to bottle it and make a fortune!

I'm not ready for him to grow up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!