Tuesday 22 January 2013

Same %^*+, just a different week!

Blaaaaaaaah! That is what every pore, every fibre, every ounce of my body is screaming right now. Just blah!

I know that yesterday was Blue Monday and all, but come on! Enough already! I need to get my butt into gear and get this show back out on the road. I haven't really gained anything, but I haven't lost. More importantly though, the lack of exercise in my life is starting to show in obvious ways - like the thighs in my pants are getting tight again. My tummy is getting jiggly and my bum is starting to reach out to shake hands with next week. None of these things are good. None. Of. Them.

So, whose fault is it? Oh, you know. Mine!

Every day I wake up and am steadfast in my resolve to make today a better day than the last. I WILL drink my water. I WILL log everything that goes into my mouth. I WILL chose good, clean foods over heavily processed/easy choices. I usually make it until about 3:00 and then something happens. I don't know if that's when the boredom from not working out goblin invades my body or if its my butt sliding down the side of sugar mountain or what but I've got to get past this little funk because its gonna be bad news bears reeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllly soon!

So far today I've had about 50 oz of water. I'm going to at least double that between now and when I go to bed. For breakfast this morning, I had a yummy smoothie packed with greens, blueberries and other frozen fruit. I also put almond milk, Greek yogurt, chia seeds AND for the first time ever, I threw in some raw pumpkin seeds for fun! I am still full from it and I drank the last bit about 2 hours ago! I will have salad with leftover Mexican night offerings when I start feeling hungry in an hour or so. Then for dinner tonight, I think we'll do some stir fried veggies and chicken with rice noodles. It's quick, yummy AND hits all of the above points!

I think it's time I make a move and commit to that scary thing I was talking about before. I've got a couple of ideas that I'm mulling over and will put out there toute suite, er, I mean PDQ? Before I get there though, I think I need to post about the Big Boy turning 8 tomorrow.

So much to enlighten you with over the next week or so! Hold on to your yoga pants, things are gonna get...real!

Water chugging makes me and the bathroom BFF's. gotta fly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!