Tuesday 14 August 2012

Make that $56!

Whaaaaaaaat?  How did I go from $4 to $56?  Woooooot!
I know it's not a lot of money and in reality it will probably only buy me a shirt from LuluLemon, BUT I earned every single one of those sweaty little dollars and I'm pretty proud of that accomplishment!  I have one more little run before the big 15k which will bring my Lulu jar total to $58.  Which means, I'm getting this!
I've also decided that to reward myself for not missing A SINGLE run over the last 5 weeks that I'm going to gift myself with another $58 because, well, I'm pretty sure that I deserve it!  Now I just have to decide what I'm going to get with the extra money!

Today was a fairly easy 2 miles outside.  The first run I've done outside at home in a really long time and not my worst time ever so I'll take it.  Hopefully doing these little runs outside this week will help me not want to die on the side of the trail on Saturday.  Hopefully...!

So, what should my next workout incentive be?  A spa day?  New shoes?  New non-workout clothes?  What to do, what to do???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love getting cyber love!